If you’ve been here with me for a while, you know I strongly believe that the results we get in our businesses is a complete reflection of what is going on inside, our mindset, our energy.
But with that said, you know you still have to take action to bring dream clients into your business. But not just any action, results driven action.
[Tweet “Intention + Action = Creation”]
More than ever before, with social media, it is now possible for you to share your passion with the world, make more money than you ever thought possible, and have plenty of time to enjoy with family and your life.
Today, I wanted to share with you 3 super effective strategies to get your dream clients on social media. They totally work, and the best part is you do not have to spend a dime on ads.
The key here is to make yourself super visible in front of your ideal clients. The more people know of you, know what you do, see and hear from you often, the more clients you will have. It is that simple!
1. Facebook Groups
- Identify 3 to 5 Facebook group that has an audience that resonates with you have to offer.
- Consistently share valuable content in those groups 1 to 3 times everyday. Make sure you share value related to your services.
- Be yourself, don’t be afraid to be vulnerable, and personal sometimes, as long as you feel what you share will be helpful to your audience.
- Use graphics, photos of you and videos. The more your audience sees your face, they more you become the go to person in your field.
- Give more value, promote very little, and you will see that organically, people will start asking how they can work with you.
Though many see Twitter as a time waster, it can be a huge source of free traffic to your website if you know how to effectively use it. In fact, I recently ran a contest on Social, ran Facebook ads, and at the same time posted frequently on Twitter. I was pretty surprised to see that in my analytics, 50% of the traffic to the contest page was from Twitter. The beauty of it is you can get incredible results with just a few minutes a day. You just have to know the right tools to use. My favorite tools to use with Twitter are:
- Hootsuite: manage your account and interact with your audience without being on Twitter. Removes all distraction.
- Manageflitter: quickly grow your following
- Socialoomph : posting put on autopilot . Huge time saver.
3. Video Streaming
Video is such a powerful way to show your expertise to your ideal clients. They get to see you, hear you, and get an immediate feel of whether you are someone they would like to work with. With the option of live streaming, you get to interact with your audience in real time, create relationships, position yourself as the go to person for them when they need your services even faster than before. Here are just a few platforms you can leverage for live streaming:
- Periscope by Twitter
- Facebook live
Now, get out there, let yourself be seen, share your wisdom, touch people’s lives and make some mula! 🙂 ( So much cuter when my 11 year old son says that word, “mula” 🙂 hahahah )
Any questions or comments? Share with me in the comments section below.